With a background in music and fine arts, Andy has applied creative expertise to his endeavors as an entrepreneur, technology and marketing expert in order to advance the Kingdom of Heaven through commerce.
His passion to learn and apply has allowed him to work in a number of industries – from biotechnology to retail automotive (with a lot of cool stuff in between).
He’s a futurist and a maximizer – so remaining optimistic and making good ideas great is a common thread in everything Andy does.
Andy is convinced that you can be equally successful in the marketplace, and in the home, by establishing an intentional and balanced life. He strongly believes that Family, Faith and Business can co-exist and yield the highest possible good in every situation when love is properly applied.
Andy likes these things a lot…
- Observing and connecting with his kids
- Lavishing his wife with fine dining, jewelry and epic coffee dates
- Learning new things (sounds cliche, but it’s very fulfilling)
- Incubating ideas
- Launching cool stuff
- Helping non-profits with marketing and launching vision strategies
- Art of all kinds
- Men’s fashion
- Fitness – more specifically, physique training and mixed martial arts
- Music of all kinds – playing the drums and watching the beat drop!
- Cars – naturally aspirated, battery powered and hybrid super cars
- Mid-century modern, modern and commercial architecture